Please be advised that Daymar has now merged its core accountancy and taxation services with Taylorcocks Chartered Accountants. Please contact Taylorcocks by telephoning 0330 088 7111, emailing or visiting the website

Urgent Tax News

Should you be registered for self assessment ?


YES you should if:


You are a company director

You are letting out property

You get foreign income over £300 a year

You receive income form a trust or settlememnt

Your annual income is over £100,000

You are getting untaxed income which is not taxed through your tax code

You have capital gains tax to pay


OR - you will pay extra interest and potential stiff penalties when HMRC find out and chase !

Act now to avoid that happening !!  Come and see us - first meeting at no cost to you!